It's Mothers' Day, so why are you on Cafe Mom?

My answer? DH is still in bed and DDs are too young to know or care what day it is. We all do special things for each other on random days anyway. I have housework to do, but my Mothers' Day gift to myself is to not do it yet, lol. Mom and MIL don't live in the area.

AmourSpork

Asked by AmourSpork at 3:19 PM on May. 8, 2011 in Just for Fun

• DD is napping & my fiance is trying to fix our fridge lol
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 3:24 PM on May. 8, 2011

• Because my husband took my kids to the park so I could have some peace and quiet. I have them on my own all week because he works out of state. I am enjoying it.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 3:22 PM on May. 8, 2011

• DH just got out of the shower, DD is with grandma and I'm trying to talk him into taking me to Starbucks lol.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 3:21 PM on May. 8, 2011

• My husband is working and my son is taking a nap. We're going to my parents' house as soon as he wakes up, but for now, I'm enjoying the quiet.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 3:29 PM on May. 8, 2011

• We just home! We woke up early and went to the Famers market. I bought some Lavender and then we went to brunch at BJ's! Which was GREAT because there was not a lot of people there! So now we are trying to relax and let our belly's rest!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 3:31 PM on May. 8, 2011

• because i'm feeding the baby, so i usually jump on here while feeding him. my mom is coming for dinner later.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 3:32 PM on May. 8, 2011

• We just got home**
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 3:32 PM on May. 8, 2011

• I'm at work. I only work on Sunday and it's my spending money so I'm not giving it up. And since I am a gold buyer in the mall it's pretty slow today.... becaue it's Mothers Day!
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 3:34 PM on May. 8, 2011

• I am relaxing while my babies and hubby are sweet to me
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 3:50 PM on May. 8, 2011

• Went to church and now home. Counting the minutes for this day to hurry up and end. Being on CafeMom takes my mind off of most other things.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 3:55 PM on May. 8, 2011