This pretty much sums up my opinion of religion. What do you think about it? adult content

From: http://www.jhuger.com/kisshank.php

Eek_a_Geek

Asked by Eek_a_Geek at 3:25 PM on May. 8, 2011 in Religious Debate

• LOL this post made me feel better :) been upset all day ^.^

why would anyone get worked up over this? if you dont think its about your religion or you why get so angry....unless you actually think its true and it makes you think about your religious choices?
    Lizzypuppylove

Answer by Lizzypuppylove at 5:29 PM on May. 8, 2011

• What an interesting social experiment you have going on here OP!  You definitely touched a nerve.  I find it delightfully ironic that believers in the bible not only see the parody but think it's stupid.  

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:03 PM on May. 8, 2011

• *wiping tear from eye*

I needed a good laugh. Thanks, that's exactly how I feel when religious people come knocking at my door or start proselytizing on here. Cracks me up even more that they get so bent out of shape about a piece of satire. Guess the truth is hard to swallow for some people or they need to pull the sicks from... well you know.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 6:25 PM on May. 8, 2011

• Lol, I laughed. Especially at the "other times we kiss Karl's ass and he passes it on" line. So reminds of t.v. evangelists.

It is making fun of a very specific sort of Christian, imo. The one's that like to tell people they are going to hell if they don't believe exactly the same. I can see why some would get upset by the idea that others see them in a ridiculous light when they say such things, when they themselves are completely serious.
    SuperChicken

Answer by SuperChicken at 9:54 AM on May. 9, 2011

• Actually I loved it. I didn't find it offensive. Just hilarious. I think the analogies are so close to what has happened with some mainstream religions that people get offended. They are offended because it is too close for comfort. It's why I am a Buddhist yogini. We like to laugh.
    lilangilyn

Answer by lilangilyn at 4:13 PM on May. 8, 2011

• First amendment people. Don't like what you read, post your opinion or go do something else. If we auto deleted stupidity most of the internet would not exist.
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 3:55 PM on May. 8, 2011

• I will say it slow for you, you poor thing. What ...about...the ...aritcles....bothered .....you ....so....much? What made you attack the poster right from the beginning. .....and I think you are a coward for attacking the poster while on Anon. If you don't want crap from people,don't dish it out. I dare to you reply, while staying on the subject I just layed out.. Good luck ps. I have posted Anon to show you what that is like to have an anonymous person attack you.
    Anonymous

• It made me laugh! I've always been against proselytizing though, and don't feel like this describes anything I've personally been a part of religiously or philosophically. It does remind me of some of the door to door stuff--which is why it's amusing. Interesting responses too.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 6:35 PM on May. 8, 2011

• toddler tantrum

JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:25 PM on May. 8, 2011

• wow, I see a lot of cowardly harpies in here attacking the OP for merely expressing an opinion.
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 11:32 PM on May. 8, 2011