What was/is your childs FIRST potty chair?

I went out and got my DS a potty chair because I want him to be potty trained before his little brother/sister gets here. I went to walmart and got a pretty decent one but my DS is too short he couldn't even really straddle it. So of course i took it back I'm just wondering what potty chair did you get for you little one and how well did it work ???

PLEASE list the name and where you bought it THANK YOU!!!!!

boy on a swing

kylansmommy09

Asked by kylansmommy09 at 3:41 PM on May. 8, 2011 in General Parenting

• not sure what it was called...but it was from walmart, it was green lol. DS was trained on the regular toilet. DD was trained on a little potty, it was a 3 in one, it was a stool when closed, a potty when open, and you could take it apart so i could put it on the regular toilet and she could sit on it.

word of advice though, it's best to wait until after your baby is born to train, regression could come and you'd have to start all over. you'd be even more frustrated then than you will be now potty training. GL

More on potty training

armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 3:56 PM on May. 8, 2011

• the first potty my son ever got was the basic one from wal-mart. it is green and white and has the lip part for a boy. It turns into a step stool when they don't need it anymore.

good luck with the potty!
    john2007

Answer by john2007 at 6:26 PM on May. 8, 2011

• I'm training mine on the regualr toilet, so I got him a potty seat at Wal-Mart. Good luck!
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 6:28 PM on May. 8, 2011

• ty for link!!!!!!!
    kylansmommy09

Comment by kylansmommy09 (original poster) at 4:06 PM on May. 8, 2011