Has anyone heard of ASP Healthcare its a work at home job???

Hi i'm a sahm and i was wondering if anyone has heard of ASP Healthcare, they hire ppl to work from home. I have seen an ad on here from another mom but i have wrote her several times about the position but i have not gotten a response from her yet and it's been over a week. If anyone has any info or if your with this company can you forward me the details so i can get started. Thanks so much for helping me ladies i appreciate it.

Thanks,
Jackie

loveablemommy4

Asked by loveablemommy4 at 7:25 AM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Money & Work

• I have not heard of ASP healthcare. So I can't help you there. But I work from home with a company called Ameriplan. Ameriplan is a 15yo company that helps ppl receive health benefits so they can afford to care for their family. I can give you information to help you decide if you'd like to work with Ameriplan. Check out this site first: www.FAHTinformation.com then go to my website:
    www.FreedomatHomeTeam.com/msmall. If you have any more question click on the 'request an interview' button and I WILL get back with you.
    Melissa
    blessd2bmom

Answer by blessd2bmom at 7:57 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I worked for them. They used to be called ASI. I started and had to get 1 sale, then went onto the HR department and worked my way into a management position (and if you ask me they give those away too easy).

Although I hired a lot of people barely any of them made it into HR and I could never build a team so that I could make the money that they state.

I now have my own business and if your interested in having an interview please feel free to go to www.waltersvirtualservices.com and click on careers.
    Anonymous