34 weeks pregnant vaginal prolapse!!! adult content

This is characterized by a portion of the vaginal canal protruding from the opening of the vagina. The condition usually occurs when the pelvic floor collapses as a result of childbirth. I am 34 weeks with my 2nd, and I believe I have this. Will I be able to have a normal vaginal delivery?? Will it go away? Has anyone else had this?? Freaking out please answer. I don't even know how to talk to my fiance about it...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:22 PM on May. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I haven't but within the last week a girl posted that she did. She had a normal delivery but had to do rehab and some reconstructive stuff done because it messed her up so bad. It doesn't just go away. Maybe she will respond. Good luck!
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 4:24 PM on May. 8, 2011

• Has your Dr seen you yet ?? This could be part of your bladder or your uterus, both of which can and do happen.. Call you Dr and let them know.. I have seen a prolapsed rectum also and went to get normal saline and gauze to keep it moist and when I went back into the room it was "back in place"...

Don't let this freak you out, call your Dr and avoid sex until you are given the go ahead to do so...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 4:26 PM on May. 8, 2011