Dh says i cant go to disney....

my mil has a time share there we all went as a family last yr and we all loved it. anyways my mil is going again in oct and is taken my dd age 14 ( her b day is 2morrow ) and has invited me to go along i loved it there had so much fun and as far as in concerned i deserve a mini vacation from time to time. i dont go out i cook clean take care of kids and deal with his x wife. anyways my dh said i cant go....why...because its for kids. also we have a 5yr old who will be going next yr. i told dh if i can get my mom to watch our son for the week i should be able to go because dh dosent have to come home and watch any kids he can work and drink till his hearts content. so basicly i can go if someone watched 5yr old we wont mention that dh has 2 weeks vacation but wont use them. dh knows i loved it there and had a blast it isent just for kids. so me and dh are argueing about it cause i said if i CAN go i want to. hes trying to say no. so what do i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:33 PM on May. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• You freaking go! He does not OWN you.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 4:34 PM on May. 8, 2011

• If you want to go then GO! We're going this year and trust me my husband had NO say in it, I'm forcing him to go too. We're going with our children but they're not really old enough to appreciate it :P. So it's mainly for me!
    aishanabuaisha

Answer by aishanabuaisha at 4:35 PM on May. 8, 2011

• I agree, go if you want to! He's DAD, he can watch kids.
    miss_lisa

Answer by miss_lisa at 4:36 PM on May. 8, 2011

• Go anyway! He just sounds mopey about not being taken are of while you wll be gone
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 4:37 PM on May. 8, 2011

• Sounds like someone's jealous your going! lol I say go anyway.....he's acting like a baby, so if it's just for kids, then he should go too! lol
    BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 4:38 PM on May. 8, 2011

• see thats what i said! i said im a grown women he is not my father and im not a teenager. i am his wife. not his slave and as far as im concerned if i have our son taken care of then he has no say. we can discuss it but in the end i really want to go. its not like im going by myself im also going with HIS mother. and my teen. who is so excited to go again. i just dont want to be fighting about it till oct. ( btw my b day falls on when we would be going )
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:38 PM on May. 8, 2011

• I wouldn't waste the energy to argue. I'd just go

Answer by admckenzie at 5:02 PM on May. 8, 2011

• THINK and Say
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 6:33 PM on May. 8, 2011