What are your feelings on birth control?

AngiDas

Asked by AngiDas at 5:30 PM on May. 8, 2011 in Health

• that its a necessity in my life since i had my dd..mainly bc im scared to take the risk of almost dying again so i will happily take a pill
    Anonymous

• it is a very responsible thing to do especially in this economy. i don't see the point of having more kids than one can afford only to end up on public assistance. i think before bringing kids into this world we should be well equipped financially to take care of them.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 5:35 PM on May. 8, 2011

• I do believe in using birth control. I took the pill for many years (now my tubes are tied and I don't have to worry about bc) and it was nice to know that I did not have to count days, abstain or worry about when my period would arrive or if I could be pregnant... especially during the early years when hubs and I did not want to start a family just yet.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 5:38 PM on May. 8, 2011

• its a great invention for people who don't want to have kids.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 5:39 PM on May. 8, 2011

• I'm Catholic, so I don't use any contraceptives. My hubby and I do natural family planning....meaning I track my ovulation and we abstain that week. If you're diligent, and charting, and disciplined with it, it's really a great way to keep from getting pregnant. Plus I am not a fan of putting extra hormones in my body. I was put on birth control pills when I was younger to help with my endrometriosis, and it made me crazy! After I got the endo removed I didn't really need pills to help me anymore.
    cdecker83

Answer by cdecker83 at 5:40 PM on May. 8, 2011

• I know that bc is not 100% and sometimes "accidents" happen.. but by using bc the chances of that were a lot less than not having bc and taking a chance.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 5:40 PM on May. 8, 2011

• If you cant afford to support your kids finanancially,then yes,birth control should be your option. Also if you dont desire kids.
    guardmp_MOM

Answer by guardmp_MOM at 5:42 PM on May. 8, 2011