Husband has internet addiction...

My husband seems to have this problem...talking to women online. he asks them for pictures, talks to them like he would to me, and I don't like it. not one bit. i've called him out on it, multiple times. Nothing is getting through. What do i need to do next?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:05 PM on May. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• Leave the bastard, plain and simple. That is wrong!
    Anonymous

• well that is disrespectful...i say try counseling if all else fails.. that would definitely be a deal breaker because u can't force a man to respect you. i am sorry to hear this. if there were no kids involved i would say divorce but sharing kids is a different ball game. if the counseling doesn't work you should get out but at least give it a try. good luck momma...
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 6:10 PM on May. 8, 2011

• We have a son together and I love his son from a previous relationship. We JUST got married this past year. I don't even know... I called our church over the weekend and I'm hoping that if Father talks to him he'll realize what he is doing is wrong.

Thank you for the support, Mommas.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:11 PM on May. 8, 2011

• I look at it as cheating and I have no room in my life for a cheater. Good luck, I pray that Father can get through.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 6:14 PM on May. 8, 2011

• destroy the internet for him or threat him
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 6:26 PM on May. 8, 2011

• yes getting counseling at church is a good idea. i hope this works out for you and your family..especially the kids. i know when we get married we hope for the best but sometimes life happens. hang in there. something that bothers me about this is that you have called him out on this and he is STILL doing it!!!!!!! this doesn't look good. it would be a bit different if he had stopped after he found out u knew about it. he is so very bold. my advice is give it one last try but don't waste your whole life with him if he is resistant to change. there is another man out there who could give you the respect u deserve. i was talking to an 83 year old woman this past week and she had a husband who cheated on her for years, she never divorced because in those days she would be shunned for being divorced with kids. she was married to him for 50 + years, she told me she regrets wasting her life being with a man who doesn't respect her.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 6:27 PM on May. 8, 2011

• ty Gwen. It's so hard to think about and really to deal with. It's just...it's frustrating!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:31 PM on May. 8, 2011

• Make it clear to him again about your expectations and what are absolute deal breakers for you in this relationship. Be sure to include how disrepectful he is to you, knowing how you feel about something and then ignoring your feelings and continuing that particular behavior. He's selfish and immature...I'd leave.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 6:44 PM on May. 8, 2011