How has your Mother's Day been?

Mine has been stressful. My son of all days is having a TERRIBLE 2's kind of day. Its been fit after fit :/ Needless to say he has been in trouble a lot today. Hope your day has been much better than mine :)

leann74016

Asked by leann74016 at 6:13 PM on May. 8, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I've had a crappy day. yup Happy Mother's day to me.
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 6:16 PM on May. 8, 2011

• Aww. Sorry to hear you've had a rough day. Mine was pretty nice. Hubby got me a doz white roses. I went to church this morning, which was awesome as usual. My son, who's in the Marines and stationed in Japan, called me. THAT made my day! Now hubby is gone with the baby to give me some alone time.
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 6:16 PM on May. 8, 2011

• worst one ever.... hubby emailed me from work saying he wouldn't blame me if I changed the locks on him. That bad.

My Mom was lovely though... we both baked for each other :) she cheered me up a bit too. so did my kiddos.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 6:17 PM on May. 8, 2011

• LOL! My son is also in his terrible twos! I have been in tears most of the day, dh been at work all day and dd is cutting a tooth. They making me work for this Mother's Day! I wouldn't have it any other way. A mother's job is never done. Hope the rest of your day is great! Happy Mother's Day!
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 6:17 PM on May. 8, 2011

• Hubby left for work, out for another month or so... Kids made cards, they were sweet.. I'm glad it's almost over. Not having a Mom anymore makes it a crappy day..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 6:18 PM on May. 8, 2011

• I woke up, and cleaned the house. Then I spread blue stone all over my driveway (thats not fun any day! lol). Then I got my kids ready and we went to the park with my bf and we had a picnic (idk how to spell that wow? wha!? lol), and we had a blast!
    xmama_bellax

Answer by xmama_bellax at 6:19 PM on May. 8, 2011

• I spent the day at the lake trying to pretend this day isn't here... my mom passed away in Feb, and it's just too soon...
    CeeCee333

Answer by CeeCee333 at 6:22 PM on May. 8, 2011

• Really great! My kids woke me up. My husband taught my 20 month old to say "happy mommy day" and they gave me a card that my older son wrote "i love you" in and signed both his and his brother's name and my little guy scribbled a little in it. They gave me a really nice gift (courtesy of my husband). After that we went to check on the construction of house we are building....and thank goodness it's almost done. Now I'm making us all dinner. Only thing missing is my mom who passed away almost 3 yrs ago.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 6:25 PM on May. 8, 2011

• Sorry you've had a bad day.

Mine has been fairly mellow. We had people for brunch, which was nice. Left to do a farm visit with some friends. Sadly it wasn't what we wanted, so back to the drawing board on that one. Now I have 2 napping kids - one with a migrane, the other is just not feeling great. DH is out with our oldest buying wood to make me a raised bed in the front for more veggies. An outdoors project with power tools - just my kind of present.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 6:28 PM on May. 8, 2011

• My son is three and is having a off day. He has been so cranky. My husband did make breakfast and they got me the first season of Glee on DVD :). The rest of the day I have been cleaning a lot. So today has had some small ups and downs.
    LadyKiki

Answer by LadyKiki at 6:42 PM on May. 8, 2011