Boob leakage

I'm wondering why I have this white thick substance coming out of my breast. It's been 10 yrs since my last child,I'm not pregnant either. Is it normal to have a discharge from a breast?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:24 PM on May. 8, 2011 in Health

• Could be anything from anti-depressants to absolutely nothing... I've had it before for no reason that I know of...
    SonyaNaomi

Answer by SonyaNaomi at 6:32 PM on May. 8, 2011

• It may not necessarily be abnormal, but should be evaluated by a physician as soon as possible... There are a number of possible causes, but the only way to be certain is to see your doctor.
    CeeCee333

Answer by CeeCee333 at 6:34 PM on May. 8, 2011

• Go get this checked. It could be a cyst in your milk ducts. I had a pituitary tumor and started producing breast milk after I had I total hysterectomy. But that's rare. I also had cysts in my milk ducts when I was 13 and had the cysts removed. So get that checked. Simple meds can stop that as well.
    DDWay

Answer by DDWay at 6:52 PM on May. 8, 2011

• sounds like hormones. have you been overly moody?
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 12:56 AM on May. 9, 2011