What state?

What state do you live in, and what do you LOVE about your state? What do you absolutely hate about it???

CeeCee333

Asked by CeeCee333 at 6:38 PM on May. 8, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I live in Florida, I love that it is so big it is like four completely different states, I love the variety of different people, I love our food and our accents and that everyone wants to live here and come here and I love that Disney World is here. I love that I was born in NY so I am a Yankee not a Cracker (nickname for a native Floridian). I love that we drive crazy and we all hate tourists but we couldn't live without them so come on down! I love that everyone thinks that 50 degrees is cold but no one thinks a hurricane is a big deal before it comes, we just don't panic!

I hate the cockroaches. They are so big you could ride them. I wish I could post a picture of one. And get this, some of them actually FLY! No kidding. I am not making this up. I hate that we looked so stupid in the 2004 election and it took so long for everyone to forget about it. I hate our current govenor.
    dwmom2008

Answer by dwmom2008 at 9:30 PM on May. 8, 2011

• Louisiana- love the bayou- hate the heat and the dragon sized mosquitos
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 6:44 PM on May. 8, 2011

• new york... western ny ..

i love the communities and how shopping places are only a 20 min drive away from country towns.. lots to do and great food, housing is cheap..
    i hate that when you say you are from ny people automatically assume the city... i actually live near niagara falls across the state from nyc. and i hate our high taxes.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 7:00 PM on May. 8, 2011

• I live in Michigan.

Hates: The drivers in my area, and the governments inability to govern.
    Love: The State Parks, Local Parks, and that it's up against Lake Michigan.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 6:43 PM on May. 8, 2011

• Florida. love the beaches, hate the heat
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 6:50 PM on May. 8, 2011

• I live in Virginia. Love the mountains and parks. Hate the town I live in.
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 6:53 PM on May. 8, 2011

• ohio... i love our neighborhood but i hate the weatherlol
    kimsmith22

Answer by kimsmith22 at 9:27 PM on May. 8, 2011

• I live in florida , I love the heat , and i hate how there's nothing to do in the town , ha
    des11987

Answer by des11987 at 12:18 AM on May. 9, 2011

• Washington, I love that it's so beautiful here. There isn't anything I hate in particular, but I'm not crazy about the city I live in. There could be more to do here.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 12:21 AM on May. 9, 2011

• Arkansas. I love the seasons and the scenery. I am not fond of the insects, arachnids, and gastropod mollusks.
    AmourSpork

Answer by AmourSpork at 4:09 AM on May. 9, 2011