Do you use Google.com for searches?

Or are you simply asking questions for the credits? I'm asking this question because I'm genuinely curious about some of the questions I've seen on CM in the week I've been a member... and because I need to get the credits. LOL

CeeCee333

Asked by CeeCee333 at 6:40 PM on May. 8, 2011 in Just for Fun

• A majority of the questions asked anymore are due to getting credits.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 6:42 PM on May. 8, 2011

• If I need to know about something, I always look it up on Google. I don't post the question here.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 6:44 PM on May. 8, 2011

• I use google to look for all kinds of things. The questions I ask here aren't ones that can be answered using google, they are usually opinion based - as in "what do you think?" type questions.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 6:45 PM on May. 8, 2011

• I use Google for information. I generally ask more opinion-related questions, or for other mom's experiences with some things. If I want to get accurate info, I'll Google search, and then look for reliable sources.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 8:46 PM on May. 8, 2011

• I use google and bing for searches. Not so much for cafemom questions...

BlessednHappy

Answer by BlessednHappy at 8:44 PM on May. 8, 2011

• I am the queen of Google, bow to me now all of you peons! Seriously, what's up with the medical questions? I can see sunburn advice, but some of the pregnancy questions? Just ask for sympathy, that's what you want. And then call your doctor!!

What's the deal with credits? What do you get? Personal satisfaction of what exactly? I don't get it. I just think it is fun to pass the time sometimes being a know it all :)
    dwmom2008

Answer by dwmom2008 at 9:24 PM on May. 8, 2011

• it depends on the question and if im on my laptop or cell...
    kimsmith22

Answer by kimsmith22 at 9:26 PM on May. 8, 2011

• That's what I thought, but I'm still new so I wasn't sure how that worked... Is it generally frowned upon? There's a section called "Crazy for Credits" and they seem to post all kinds of stuff simply for credits... Why not do that?
    CeeCee333

Comment by CeeCee333 (original poster) at 6:44 PM on May. 8, 2011

• Ha , always
    des11987

Answer by des11987 at 12:16 AM on May. 9, 2011

• I use Google.com. I ask silly questions on here. Sometimes, I'll Google one of the questions someone else asked and then link them to what I found through Google, that is if I have nothing better to do at that moment, lol.
    AmourSpork

Answer by AmourSpork at 4:06 AM on May. 9, 2011