Trying to Concieve Please Help!!

Hey well me and my husband has been having unprotected sex for a while now, before we wasn't trying to have a baby and he decieded it's finally time to start a family. We haven't had sex this month yet and i was trying to find out the best possible ways to get pregnant faster. What did you do when you was trying and is there anything that him or I need to do. Certin foods, prenatal vitimins?? Please Help thank you!!!!

Grace91

Asked by Grace91 at 6:42 PM on May. 8, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• If u belive in God, it will happend, I went through a miscariage and was hopless and devestated so then i wanted to get preg again and it was just not happening! well after so many test and negative i told my husband, we got to pray and leave it up to him on if we shld b parents this way or not. and no joke a week later on his bday we took a test and it came out positive! :) now we have a boy 4 yrs old and a baby girl like wat we lost in the first place almost 3 in june. so leave it up to God he works in mistiriouse ways...
    ohanalove25

Answer by ohanalove25 at 6:48 PM on May. 8, 2011

• I don't know how much you have researched TTC, but there is a group on here that is very helpful. Definitely know your cycles and track your ovulation through OPKs that you can purchase and have timed intercourse. Hope this helps and good luck!
    LMoseley

Answer by LMoseley at 9:11 PM on May. 8, 2011

• Start taking Prenatal vitamins now. Track your periods and when you ovulate.... Don't have sex everyday while ovulating, maybe every other.
    staceybelly9

Answer by staceybelly9 at 2:21 PM on May. 9, 2011

• start trackin your period and find out what day you ovulate,also i found ovulation kits very helpful.say if your periods are a 28 day cycle start testin about day 11 start havin sex 2 or 3 times a wk. its good for healthy sperm. best of luck x
    caroline565

Answer by caroline565 at 4:47 PM on May. 9, 2011