How is it....

that on Mother's Day; I ended up buying my dd's summer wardrobe. I did buy myself new pots and pans. I love outlet malls. I discovered a new store. It is called Heartstrings. The clothes were pretty expensive but, the sales staff was fantastic. I didn't buy much. The stuff was super cute and the lady really tried to help me find things that fit her. She is super skinny. In the waist she needs about a 5. But for length she needs an 8. They had some stuff that fit her...but I would only shop there when stuff is on sale or if it is a special occasion.

Shaken1976

Asked by Shaken1976 at 6:44 PM on May. 8, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Well it could be worse. You could be without money to buy your kids clothes like some people?
    Anonymous

• Not really complaining. Just stating that on Mother's Day I was out all day buying her clothes. Trust me. I am grateful that I have the money to buy her clothes and indulge her fashionista side.
    Shaken1976

Comment by Shaken1976 (original poster) at 6:56 PM on May. 8, 2011