I am so sad

I am being attaced in a sweet question I posted earlier. I am actually getting attacked for planning for a new baby(adopted) in November; because I am excited and nesting One even got on me for "taking" the bio mom's children. Some kids, even babies, need safe solid families/homes to be a part of. I love my bio kids, my adopted kid and my future adopted kid with all my heart. Why would anyone attack me for this? What is wrong with them? They must have baggage, but that's isnt my fault. I am stunned. I know I shouldn't take it personal. "shaking my head"

ochsamom

Asked by ochsamom at 6:45 PM on May. 8, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Wow. When I read this post, I assumed you were talking about one anonymous crazy. Nope! Not only that, there were several others who agreed with her.

Sorry that happened. The idea that you are "taking" this woman's child is ridiculous. She's making the choice to give it up for adoption, and it's not as though you're planning to rip it from her arms. Don't worry about what they had to say. You're doing a great thing, and it sounds like you love this baby already.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 1:54 AM on May. 9, 2011

• Some people are just bitter. You have to ignore them.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 6:47 PM on May. 8, 2011

• OMG... that's twisted! I think adoption should be celebrated! Children all over the world need families that will love them and care for them... Why would you get bashed for opening your heart and home to a child you didn't birth??? I can't have more bio children, and no one should bash me because I want to adopt!!!
    CeeCee333

Answer by CeeCee333 at 6:49 PM on May. 8, 2011

• I cannot believe anyone would put you down for adoption??!!! You are opening your heart and home for a child who will be blessed to have it. Children are children, all a blessing, no matter how they come into your life!! I wish you and your family the best! Keep your head up, and ignore the ignorant!!!!!!!
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 7:01 PM on May. 8, 2011

• Being attacked is difficult. You sound like your motive is to love these kids. They are fortunate to have you in their lives.
    Alexis124

Answer by Alexis124 at 6:51 PM on May. 8, 2011

• wow im surprised about that.. obviously a troll.. report them..

best of luck in your adoption :)
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 6:52 PM on May. 8, 2011

• I was stunned for you. Try to ignore her..she has some issues that are out of your control. You are doing a great thing. Good Luck
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 6:57 PM on May. 8, 2011

• shake handwhat you are doing is a very beautiful thing. i commend you for having a big enough heart for taking on kids that you did not give birth to. it's not like you kidnaped the kids..you did it legally..geesh!

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 7:04 PM on May. 8, 2011

• Sometimes express something based on ignorance. People should never generalized.
    I've found out that celebrities Melisa Gilbert and Faith Hill, even Baby Ruth were adopted.
    "Dave Thomas- Wendy's founder Dave Thomas
    was adopted by Lebanese-American parents in New
    Jersey. Dave went on to become a huge advocate for
    adoption, founding theDave Thomas Foundation
    for Adoptionin 1992."
    MMXI

Answer by MMXI at 7:08 PM on May. 8, 2011

• Eh- it's like everything else on here. Take it with a grain of salt. It is, after all, only the internet.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 7:37 PM on May. 8, 2011