What to do when your boyfriend breaks up with u while prego and moves on?

I'm 34 weeks and my boyfriend broke up with me about a week ago. I just found out yesterday by looking at his phone that he has moved on. He is already saying I love you to her and that he misses her. They were even talking about sex and what they want to do to each other. When I read everything I tried hitting him, but he was to quick to block it. I'm so hurt and devastated. This girl has 3 kids and I heard opens her legs for anyone. I guess they met at work. It's also the same girl people were saying he had been with at a party but I believed him. I live in a small town where people knows everything and I feel like they know everything that has happened. It's embaressing and depressing. I'm so hurt that I don't even want this baby and I feel horrible. I feel so broken and I thought I could fix things. But now it just hurts that I found out he moved on pretty much right when he broke up with me. I don't know what to do or how to feel. I feel so sick to my stomach and lost. He is going to move her in the house that we got for our family. Then he wants to have the baby at his house too when the baby is born. Do you think I'm horrible for not wanting his slut around my child? She must be desperate if she is with a man that leaves his pregnant girlfriend. I feel lied to and I hate that I love him and miss you so much. I hate that I think of him all the time. I hate that while I'm looking at the pictures of him when he was mine that he is with his slut and cuddling with her. :'( Please give me some advice bc I really need it. Please.

Kalila2011

Asked by Kalila2011 at 7:09 PM on May. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• I was somewhat in your position about 5 years ago. I felt exactly like you. I decided to cut all ties with him immediately and only talk to him about the child and only when he approached me 1st. It hurt like hell but I held my ground. How hurt you are that he has moved on--he will hurt 10 times worse when he sees that you have forgotten about him and moved on. Now I'm married to a man who loves me, living the good life, while he and that slut he chose are struggling. He even apologized for leaving a few years ago and said he wished we could give it another try. TOO LATE. By that time, he was long out of my mind.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 7:14 PM on May. 8, 2011

• 1) Don't ever look at his phone again.
    2) Get rid of pictures of him. You have to make up your mind that you're going to get over him, even if you feel like you can't do it now. Take the steps by NOT holding onto memoirs!

I'm so sorry you have to be linked to this guy for the rest of you're life. Honestly, it sounds to me like he "moved on" before he broke up with you. He's sleeze ball to leave his pregnant girlfriend. Honestly, if I were you, I'd be looking for a way to get out of town and start a new life somewhere else. Mostly, remember; IT'S OVER.

Sorry, hun. You're gonna fall so in love with this baby, you gotta think about you and baby now and forget him!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 7:15 PM on May. 8, 2011

• well..the baby u are carrying had nothing to do with this jerk of a father. you have every right to feel resentful, just try taking care of your self and don't stress too much because you don't want your blood pressure to hit the roof!!! my advice is to NEVER let him back into your life, it doesn't matter if he comes back begging on hands and knees. he is a horrible person for leaving you in a time like this. surround yourself with friends and family because u need their support right now. if not -you always have cafemom to vent . good luck and happy mothers day to u.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 7:16 PM on May. 8, 2011

• Oh, and no you're not wrong for not wanting her around your kid, if they even last that long. But if he wants it and is willing to fight for it, he'll get it. If he knows you still love him and haven't cut him off, he might feel like he still has power over you and all the more chance of getting more time with your kid. I think keisha613 was really smart by getting him totally out of her life and waiting for him to persue a relationship with their child.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 7:17 PM on May. 8, 2011

• try to be strong
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 7:18 PM on May. 8, 2011

• Thank you all for responding so quickly and giving me advice. I truIly appreciate it. He knows that I still love him which makes it harder. He was telling me that I need to grow up, because i was rude and cursing out his slut over the phone. He wants to be in the delivery room and I was going to let him until I found out about his slut. Now I don't think he deserves to know when I go into labor or anything. He never put a ring on my finger or anything. I want him to be there for the baby, but not until that girl is history and I don't trust him right now. I don't trust that he will really get rid of her or anything. He is selfish and I believe that maybe I was too good for him. He has a record and I have a clean slate to still go into the law enforcement. He is 30 and still acting like a child and think I can never change but I'm only 20. I still have a lot of life ahead of me to grow and become stronger.
    Kalila2011

Comment by Kalila2011 (original poster) at 7:59 PM on May. 8, 2011

• Just wish I believed that more often so I could feel better and do better. I cry everyday and I need to finish my college semester and can't even concentrate on that because of him. It's so hard and I hope I get better. At least I have a month to try and get over this heartache so maybe I can feel joy when my baby comes. I already have 1 child and I feel bad that I'm down all the time. I hate that I let that man into his life to be his daddy and then he left us for some slut with 3 kids. I hope he gets his in the end and has to suffer with bills and bullshit that she is going to have him deal with. He thought 1 kid was hard just wait when u have 3 in a small house bc that's all he can afford. I'm going to school to be something and this girl will never be anything but a line worker bc she has no education.
    Kalila2011

Comment by Kalila2011 (original poster) at 8:03 PM on May. 8, 2011

• I'm sorry you have to go through this. I went through this with my first husband. I got tired of his lies and moved on. It is going to hurt, but time does heal a broken heart. You are going to be connect to him because of the baby. Just be strong for your kids. Hugs

HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 8:48 PM on May. 8, 2011

• As hard as it is to accept it, it IS HIS fault for stepping out on your relationship, not only the other woman's.

Just be glad that he showed his true colors before you were married with 3 kids!

Now love that baby and nail him for child support. :)
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 9:59 PM on May. 8, 2011

• dont be surprised there are females out there who have absolutely no respect for themselves and could give a two (you know whats) about what he did to you. Sad to say but the best thing for you and your baby is for you to move on, dont give the baby his last name give them yours and save yourself the hassle now (speaking from experience). Best wishes to you and your baby.
    thelovelymzbre

Answer by thelovelymzbre at 10:05 PM on May. 8, 2011