what was the best meal or food item you ever made and how do you make it?

i'm just looking for some new stuff to make and i would like to here about some good stuff you've made in the past....

kim168

Asked by kim168 at 8:02 AM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Food & Drink

• I like to make a quick cobbler and it is so easy.
    In a glass 9 X 13 baking pan put 2 cans of pie filling (any flavor - I like cherry) and spread it evenly. Then take a dry white or yellow cake mix and sprinkle evenly on top of pie filling. Melt a stick of butter and drizzle on the cake mix. Pop in the oven at 350 for 30 - 40 minutes. Check with a knife - if it comes out clean it's done. Serve hot or cold with ice cream or whipping cream. YUMMMY!!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 8:20 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I make a killer roast. You just buy one from the store and you can either use the crock pot and slow cook it all day with carrots/potato/onions and a package of onion soup mix. At the end of cooking it (around 5-6 hours) I put a package of rolls (the cold ones you unfold) and put them on top for about an hour. They come out mooshy and dumplingy.
    Another one I do is enchurritos. You make hamburger w/taco seasoning and add some enchilada sauce & cheese to it and make burritoes. Layer them on a oven pan and put enchilada sauce & cheese on top and bake for 30 min at 375.

Answer by gemgem at 8:06 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Well now that it is 4 degrees outside we turn to comfort food..caseroles etc.
    Childrens Favorite Caserole
    2 chicken breasts baked and shredded in a 9x13 pan
    add one bag frozen broc that has been steamed or cooked first
    then two boxes Stove Top made according to the directions on top of that
    then sprinkle with shredden motz cheese
    Mix one family size can cream of chick soup with half can of milk then pour over all
    Bake until the cheese is brown at 400 degrees uncovered
    My kids love this.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:22 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• all these sound so yummy....................i can't wait..to use them
    kim168

Answer by kim168 at 11:25 AM on Dec. 5, 2008