Is it just me?

ok i'm 21 weeks and 6 days along in my first pregnancy and this is my first mothers day my husband bought me a rose and i heard him talking to a coworker saying i got you one too well i asked him about it and he said that he got her a piece of candy well when he gave me the rose he also gave me the recipt and saw that he bought two roses would you be upset? i mean shouldn't her husband buy her something or was e just doing it to be nice?

mamawilbur

Asked by mamawilbur at 7:13 PM on May. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• Is she a mother figure to him? WTH?
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 7:15 PM on May. 8, 2011

• no she's just a coworker
    mamawilbur

Comment by mamawilbur (original poster) at 7:15 PM on May. 8, 2011

• He shouldn't have lied to you. Get that in check now.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 7:16 PM on May. 8, 2011

• investigate well
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 7:17 PM on May. 8, 2011

• yeah i told him that and now i've been depressed all day arn't i supposed to be happy?
    mamawilbur

Comment by mamawilbur (original poster) at 7:18 PM on May. 8, 2011

• Sorry momma something is not right about this. Why does he have her phone number anyway?
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 7:19 PM on May. 8, 2011

• that is a red flag imo. you should pull out your magnifying glass and fine toothed comb.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 7:25 PM on May. 8, 2011

• Okay define coworker? Is she married? Is he close to her and her husband? How long have they worked together? I would be flippen irate if my husband bought someone other than his mother or sister a rose...I don't give a darn what the situation would be....That is plain out wrong...how would he feel if you bought him a gift and "some other guy"....good luck honey but I say get it figured out now...start looking into him and what exactly his relationship with this coworker is, something doesn't seem right.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 7:29 PM on May. 8, 2011

• the reason i think you should investigate is because he lied about what he got her. if that co-worker was a pudgy 60 year old , just a sweet woman...he would have no problem saying - yup she is so nice! i got her a rose too. the fact that he lied is very suspicious. imo
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 7:29 PM on May. 8, 2011

• I'd be looking into that really well. He lied because he thought he did something wrong, so you should definitely check into it!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 7:35 PM on May. 8, 2011