Do you think facebook makes you more prone to flirt with your past acquaintances and and classmates or is it great to catch up? What are the signs when it is getting past catching up and more??

geminilove7

Asked by geminilove7 at 7:37 PM on May. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• if you are on facebook for the one or two hours a day that your SO is at home and thats your time and you pay no attention to them all you do is chat away.. yes its a problem. if you chat with ex's and it gets out of hand and you push away your childs parent because of your own doings with people on those sites then you dig your own grave. and if you get caught.. fess up.. make good for it. its not pretty when you get cold busted and the only thing you can say is WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT MY STUFF?? "well i was looking at your stuff cause i havent been touched in 6 months but you been making love to those keys every second you get" you damn right someones gonna be looking around for a reason for it. put the f'ing computer and the txt down.. make your SO feel like a SO and not a piece of couch cushion that is making you sit awkward so they cant see the screen.. i would close all my accounts out if i could get back what they di
    shymomoftheloud

Answer by shymomoftheloud at 1:06 AM on May. 9, 2011

• Only if the reason you are looking for them is to flirt. I have found many of my classmates,and the only reason I wanted to was to catch up with them. It has been awesome to find so many,and see how everyone is doing after all these years.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 7:40 PM on May. 8, 2011

• I think FB and myspace just cause problems in relationships & life. I truly do even if you don't have any trust issues. Those websites open up a whole new and old world, if that makes sense. Why catch up with ppl you didn't keep in touch with? I think "catching up" becomes "too much" when you are keeping who you are talking to & what you are talking about from your SO. If your SO doesn't know who you are friends with & who all you are talking to, you aren't being faithful.
    loudnproud87

Answer by loudnproud87 at 7:44 PM on May. 8, 2011

• Don't do the Facebook thing. On the other hand, I truly LOVE Twitter!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:44 PM on May. 8, 2011

• It will go as far as you allow it to.
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 7:50 PM on May. 8, 2011

• i have a few x boyfriends on mine. my dh knows it and has seen and i dont hide anything. my dh will look at a pic or 2 just to see what they look like lol. he knows i do talk to some of them or they message me but its all inocent stuff like. hey please tell your parents happy anniversary or i hear your lil one is sick and get well wishes. we chit chat and do a lil cathching up. it never gets out of line. and im happy to catch up with people x boyfriends or not. even my x husband is one there were still friends and get along great both remarried and happy. so i think its fine to talk and innocent.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:12 PM on May. 8, 2011

• no. i think someone flirt if they WANT to flirt.
    getting too personal and having inappropriate conversations are signs it is more than just catching up. what i mean by inappropriate is a conversation u would would mind your man reading..
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 7:40 PM on May. 8, 2011

• u would mind***** your man reading.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 7:41 PM on May. 8, 2011

• I only talk to family and some close friends on face book. So I don't have a problem with flirting. lol

HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 8:23 PM on May. 8, 2011

• I don't flirt with any one from high school and I don't have any of my exes on my friends list.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 8:50 PM on May. 8, 2011