HOW WAS YOUR MOTHER'S DAY?

Went to church, got 3 Mother day balloons, 2 cards and had dinner at home. A great day.

ladylovemm

Asked by ladylovemm at 7:41 PM on May. 8, 2011 in General Parenting

• Very uneventful, basically like any other Sunday. We don't really celebrate this type of holiday.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:42 PM on May. 8, 2011

• It was great
    clumm

Answer by clumm at 7:45 PM on May. 8, 2011

• It was awesome! We went to Deer Creek, now we are having a fire in the firepit & making some massive marshmellows & hotdogs!! Yummy! And we went fishing yesterday !!! It's been a great Mother's Day Weekend!
    loudnproud87

Answer by loudnproud87 at 7:46 PM on May. 8, 2011

• It was fun i loved it... My 2 kids and i did arts and crafts. Then my 3 step children and my bf came over. He left and brought me a basket full of candy bathroom stuff, perfume, a balloon and a plant. My kids went to spend time with there grandma and pa. soon after my bf left which left me with his 3 kids. which was fun the 2 little ones slept so his daughter and i ate candy and watched some tv together.
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 7:46 PM on May. 8, 2011

• This sums up my day pretty good ;o)

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 8:19 PM on May. 8, 2011

• went out to breakfast with my daughter, mom and her bf. attempted to go to church but daughter went down to late for her nap and i diidnt wanna wake her up. then spent the rest of the day with her screaming because her molars are about to come in and she does not like that!!!!! but i still cant complain... had a good day!
    cnv13085

Answer by cnv13085 at 8:20 PM on May. 8, 2011

• can of worms

starlight1968

Answer by starlight1968 at 11:37 PM on May. 8, 2011

• It was wonderful! I got breakfast in bed and some of my favorite licorice and lots of hugs and kisses. The best gift, however, was my daughter came up to me and hugged me and said, "I wuv oo." for the first time. She only has ever told me that she loves me in response to me telling her the same. This was the first time she initiated it.
    other_mother

Answer by other_mother at 12:07 PM on May. 9, 2011

• YEAAAA! Glad you all had a great day!!!!
    ladylovemm

Comment by ladylovemm (original poster) at 4:55 PM on May. 9, 2011