Baby Name help....

I am 15 weeks pregnant with my 3rd child, and am trying to decide on names for both a boy and a girl. We are pretty set on Cayden Lee for a boy. But now I am trying to decide on a girls name. I really like Natalie Renee, but the meaning of it keeps getting to me since baby is going to be born in October. For those who dont know it means "born at Christmas". Would it be appropriate for me to name a child like that? I really need some opinions

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:52 PM on May. 8, 2011 in Baby Names

• I think thats a beautiful name. You can name your child whatever you want. Me personally I love Skyler Danielle or Chloe Jean for girls!! good luck and no matter what you choose..it will be beautiful! Its your child. go with your heart!
    LaurenBliss

Answer by LaurenBliss at 7:56 PM on May. 8, 2011

• Until you told me what it meant I had no idea... It doesn't matter, it's a wonderful name. Go for it :)
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 8:00 PM on May. 8, 2011

• I think it is a beautiful name, and if you like it, use it. To be honest, idk what any of my kids names mean. I just loved them!!
    VBM7287

Answer by VBM7287 at 8:06 PM on May. 8, 2011

• Very few people would know that meaning. If you like the name thats all the matters.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:12 PM on May. 8, 2011

• Name the kids whatever you want. It doesn't matter what it means. The name Marie means like mean or something like that and I know a lot of kids who are named that so if parents will name their baby that what does it matter if you name your kid something that means born at Christmas...
    ramita

Answer by ramita at 8:19 PM on May. 8, 2011

• Marie does not mean "like mean" It is a variant of Mary, meaning Star of the Sea.

I chose the names of my children based upon their meanings- I wanted to give them strong and powerful names. But, the majority of people have no idea about the meaning of names- so you are very safe in whatever you choose.
    HistoryMamaX3

Answer by HistoryMamaX3 at 8:25 PM on May. 8, 2011

• Sorry history mama it means bitterness look up the name mary...
    ramita

Answer by ramita at 8:47 PM on May. 8, 2011

• i love the name natalie rene and even jennifer rene. i dont think the meaning matters at all. It meaning didnt even cross my mind. Nobody will know. its a beautiful name!
    KiraStadnik

Answer by KiraStadnik at 11:08 PM on May. 8, 2011

• i named my son skyler cause that is a name for both boy or girl skyler for a boy n skylar for a girl but the names u picked are good i like the name natalie
    jack90

Answer by jack90 at 9:46 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Natalie Portman was born in June, so I think it's perfectly fine to name your baby that. And I don't think anyone really thinks about that sort of thing when they are introduced to someone. My sons name means Manly King (Andrew Ryan).
    I really like the name!
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:36 AM on May. 10, 2011