Discharge and Cramps?

Im sorry I know this is a touchy topic. But lately I have experienced 2 issues i am concerned about. I am 18 weeks pregnant with my first child, for the last 2-3 weeks I have been excreting a mucusy like discharge, white in color. Should I be worried? Also in the last few days I have been getting extremely painful cramps in my side, so bad to the point that i can even get up until they go away. Should i worried about this? Any and ALL answers will be appreciated!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:08 PM on May. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• As always call your doctor :) Im sure its just everything getting bigger and being pushed around. But better safe then sorry. GL mama!
    jmgblair10

Answer by jmgblair10 at 8:09 PM on May. 8, 2011

• i have the same thing and i'm 21 weeks and 6 days
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 8:14 PM on May. 8, 2011

• Its probably nothing the discharge is usually pretty common. Just start wearing a pantyliner or something. As far as the pain its probably just the baby hitting a nerver, but it never hurts to talk to a doctor. He/she might be able to tell you something to help the pain go away if it is the baby. I would call the dr office tomorrow and talk to someone nurse or doctor. If they think its something wrong they'll have you come in. Good-Luck sweetie!!!
    ramita

Answer by ramita at 8:37 PM on May. 8, 2011

• I always think that if YOU are at all concerned, make a call to your DR. even if it isnt anything to be worried about, having them say it will help ease your mind. Discharge and cramping is usually pretty normal, but better safe then sorry. Good luck!!!!
    VBM7287

Answer by VBM7287 at 8:40 PM on May. 8, 2011

• The discharge will get worse and u will get more and more and as for the cramping its normal so dont worry its your muscles getting bigger for the baby
    AliciaLamoreux

Answer by AliciaLamoreux at 8:27 PM on May. 9, 2011