K-Y.... adult content

My boyfriend and i want to try some of the K Y products...any recommendations?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:10 PM on May. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• I haven't tried any, my husband and I use Astroglide and it works great. The new KY stuff is so expensive! If they gave out samples, great, but to shell out so much for something that might not agree with us, um, not going to do it!
    dwmom2008

Answer by dwmom2008 at 8:12 PM on May. 8, 2011

• It is expensive. We use a variety of lubes. We really liked KY Intrigue, but it's like $30 when it's cheap.
    ACL2007

Answer by ACL2007 at 8:14 PM on May. 8, 2011

• i agree its so pricey. i dont want to pay and arm and a leg and then find out it isent great. i stick to what i know lol. at spencers in the mall u can buy this stuff called "sex grease" better then KY. a lil goes a loooonnngggg way.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:14 PM on May. 8, 2011

• We used water based because I react to anything else... I would say whatever your going to try don't buy a whole lot, get samples if you can... I tried alot of different things before I found something that didn't bother me. I'm scared to try any of those KY pleasure ones, so I can't help with that sorry :-/
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 8:15 PM on May. 8, 2011

• I like the warming kind. I am not sure what it is called. Don't use too much though!! ; )
    LMoseley

Answer by LMoseley at 9:09 PM on May. 8, 2011

• Bought some, used it once!!!! IDK why!!!!
    Ttcbabyclegg

Answer by Ttcbabyclegg at 10:05 PM on May. 8, 2011

• Make sure you aren't allergic to latex. I'm slightly allergic to latex. Latex condoms make my vagina really irritated and swollen, and I always get a UTI using latex condoms, when I switched to non latex, everything went sooo much better. My husband and I used KY his and her lubricant, and I broke out in a horrible rash that burned. I didn't think anything of it, but some lubricants you can't use if you're allergic to latex.
    monstersmommy20

Answer by monstersmommy20 at 10:36 PM on May. 8, 2011