Do Over!

If you could have a "do over" what would you do differently?

Or would you keep it all the same?

dwmom2008

Asked by dwmom2008 at 8:23 PM on May. 8, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Nothing!! The only mistakes are one not learned from!
    sipn_mom

Answer by sipn_mom at 3:49 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I would do over the first time I cheated on dh. Luckily we are still together and I am very thankful. I would do it over because of everything dh and I had to endure and overcome to get to where we are today. I wouldn't have even thought of cheating in the first place if I could have a do over.
    Anonymous

• I would.....change......I would have had the walls in my eat-in-kitchen kicked back into my master bath closet and the 1/2 bath. It would have given about and extra 32 square ft in that area. It doesn't sound like much, but it would have made the biggest difference in how my table fits in my kitchen. As far as the rest, I wouldn't change a thing. I would have kept the mistakes and all just as they are. That is how we learn and become the people we are. They weren't fun, but they were wonderful teachers.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:25 PM on May. 8, 2011

• I would have gotten treatment for my depression sooner so I could have been more available to my children earlier. It took me longer than it should have.
    catsmom1993

Answer by catsmom1993 at 11:26 PM on May. 8, 2011

• Ive made a lot of bad decisions in my younger years but they have made me a stronger person. I cant help but to feel that I would be so much farther in my life if I didnt do that, this is a hard question!
    cakes258

Answer by cakes258 at 1:07 AM on May. 9, 2011

• I would so not have married my husband and stayed single and had my kids , he cheated on me from the start and then 25 years later while i was in the hospital he left for a beast of a broad , and i am hoping that i will find a sincere and honest mate for life , i feel so goofy being 45 and starting over , but i am hopeful
    MyPinkRainbow

Answer by MyPinkRainbow at 1:31 AM on May. 9, 2011

• I wouldn't have dropped out of college because of my ex..... thankfully I am going back but I could have been a nurse by now :/
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 1:32 AM on May. 9, 2011

• I wouldn't use the do-over. I believe that if I were to go back in time and change something, it could have effects on other things in my present.
    AmourSpork

Answer by AmourSpork at 4:02 AM on May. 9, 2011

• Yeah, I have made some poor choices in the past, but they made me who I am today, so I wouldn't change a thing.
    dwmom2008

Comment by dwmom2008 (original poster) at 9:36 PM on May. 8, 2011