Did everyone have a happy mother's day?

I did! We spent the day together doing a lot of yard work and watching my kids play hockey and swimming. It was perfect.

mompam

Asked by mompam at 8:28 PM on May. 8, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My sons had to work, but my middle son brought me a dozen lemon filled donuts, my oldest called, and my youngest was home for a while. He helped us get the site straight for the new pool. He had a ball driving my brother's Kubota tractor moving dirt and sand. I took a bunch of pictures. He and his dad all dirty and sweaty. It was fun (oddly enough).
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:19 PM on May. 8, 2011

• I did i loved it. i spent the day with my kids and my step children and my bf suprised me with a gift//
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 8:30 PM on May. 8, 2011

• For the most part, yes. But I spent most of the day doing school work...

BlessednHappy

Answer by BlessednHappy at 8:40 PM on May. 8, 2011

• Yes we spent the day as a family and Dh planned a brunch with my parents! It was a wonderful day!
    RhondaJ

Answer by RhondaJ at 8:41 PM on May. 8, 2011

• I had a great day!!!my dh was a sweetheart today,my kids made me wonderful cards,we spent the day at the river on the boat.I really had a nice mothers day.
    sarah389

Answer by sarah389 at 8:42 PM on May. 8, 2011

• i had a lovely morning with my kids and with my mother. my day was going great until my husband decided we should be separated for a few days after a big argument we had. guess he really showed how appreciative he was.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:42 PM on May. 8, 2011

• Lets say no. I haven't even been told happy Mother's Day yet...no thank yous...my LP refused to go to my aunt's brunch today, so I didn't even get to have that much of a "celebration". He left as soon as he could get out of the house this morning to run to his mommy's side, and "promised" we would do something tonight. I cried most of the day, he showed up late, didn't have a plan, no card, no flowers, nothing...He screwed around for an hour, drove around for an hour, stopped at wal-mart to buy himself ice cream and brought me out a candy bar sized reese pieces. I don't even like reese pieces. I'm 9 months pregnant with our third child and the best he could do for acknowledging the fact that I work, go to school, homeschool our kids, keep up our home, etc...is an effin candy bar after 2 hours of screwing around and breaking any plan to do something with me. I think he can totally sleep on the couch for the rest of his life.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:01 PM on May. 8, 2011

• yes, had a good time with family. it was my first mothers day
    KiraStadnik

Answer by KiraStadnik at 11:12 PM on May. 8, 2011

• spend the day relaxing. my baby cooked for me.
    cakes258

Answer by cakes258 at 12:54 AM on May. 9, 2011