anyone have there nose pierced?

Just wondering if it was hard to take care of. Does it hurt when they pierce it? Would you recommend it? Why or why not?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:31 AM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• it hurts about as much as getting the cartilage in your ear pierced and is real easy to take care of. most people never have a problem with them. i would wait until after cold season though!
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 8:42 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I already got it done but wanted to know everyone elses views on it. It hurt for me. But I was curious about taking care of it. It seems easy but I have only had it for 2 days. I didnt think to wait after cold season! But I have already had a cold and the flu so hopefully wont get anymore of it!! Thanks!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:46 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I had mine done and it felt like i had run face first into a brick wall! LOL! AND I almost passed out. I'm not a sissy, but sheesh! My ears and the cartilage didn't hurt at all, this was awful! LOL!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 9:22 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I agree iv had my belly button my tounge and my nose and my nipple peirced and my nose was by far the most painful!!! but it heals quick and they look cute!! I would recomend it!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 9:31 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• All my nieces had it done. It's funny cuz the one niece tht did it by herself never had an infection. But the other nieces that had it done professionally, had infections. But hey it so in fashion in Europe,my niece's grandmother of 70 took her unage granddaughter to get it done. As long as you don't start getting all holed up . That is so so tacky ........
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 10:12 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• i have one and love it.
    ilovemylilymae

Answer by ilovemylilymae at 11:29 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• i have it and i love it! Easy to take care of it hurts a little when they first pierce it but not too bad! I love mine
    teresalangston

Answer by teresalangston at 11:54 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I used to pierce, and I've had it done...they usually don't give people many problems, but I only pierced with hoops and it is what is recommended because it is easier to rotate and clean...and you can work the cleaner through easier. It is a nasty place to get an infection...once your cartilage is infected, that is a big bad problem. Not worth the risk of getting a post to avoid having an "ugly hoop" for a few weeks.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 5:04 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Oh, I will say that I put it in as one of the more painful piercings. I've had just about everything pierced and the nostril, septum, and clit are by far the most painful.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 5:05 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I got my nose pierced five years ago and I didnt think it hurt at all. I have had no problems with it other than when my daughter broke my nose the post cut the inside to my nose. But even when I have a cold it doesnt bother me. I had my belly button pierced and I think that hurt way more than the nose. I would recommend it because it doesnt take much upkeep or anything plus its really cute.
    YoungMomtoGirls

Answer by YoungMomtoGirls at 5:11 PM on Dec. 5, 2008