About my wedding...

We are going to Justice of Peace tomorrow to get married. It took us a long time to come to that conclusion. First off, it was our very first choice. I'm pregnant and we want to make it official. My dad has married my sister and my brother and I really wanted him to marry me as well. But we are in TX and they are in VA and none of my fiancee's family could go all the way to VA. And my fiancee was bummed about it and so either way it was just unfair to one of us. So we chose to do it at JP. Well, now it just hit me that they won't be there and it makes me so sad!! :( Idk what to do....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:54 PM on May. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• Just get married!
    Anonymous

• Have someone videotape the wedding for you, or take lots of pictures and then send it to your folks. don't worry about the wedding, worry about the marriage, that's really the hard part. I'm sure it will all work out for you, of course you want your family there. You can always have a big party this summer or something when you all get together, that's all a reception is anyway, a big party! Just try to have fun on your big day, hopefully, you only get married once so make it as special as you can!
    dwmom2008

Answer by dwmom2008 at 9:04 PM on May. 8, 2011

• Get married tomorrow... then when you can get to where you family is do it again!! ;o)

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 9:14 PM on May. 8, 2011