I need help translating English paragraphs into American Sign Language, "glosses". please helpp

I really need help from anyone who can translate English sentence structure into ASL sentence structure. NOT signed english, ACTUAL American Sign Language. I've done the best I can but I'm not confidient with it. I would really appriciate any help

so the bold is what I have translated to ASL, what is shown above it isparts of the paragraphs I was supposed to translate. 

Long ago America didn’t have any schools for Deaf children.

Long time ago school for Deaf Children America not have.

A man named Thomas H. Gallaudet, sign name: (show),

man his name T-h-o-m-a-s H. G-a-l-l-a-u-d-e-t sign name (sign name)

wanted to found a school but he didn’t really know how to teach the deaf,

establish school he want but teach deaf he not know

so he decided to go to England to learn. 

He go to England learn

When he arrived, he found a school, but they refused to invite him to learn their methods.

He arrive England establish school but those people not teach him

Gallaudet was frustrated and gave up on that school.

Gallaudet frustrated gave up school

He decided to go to a successful school in France that invited him to visit.

France school invite him visit, he go

Gallaudet learned a lot, and decided he needed to return to America.

He learn a lot, go back to america he decide

Gallaudet asked a teacher to come with him and help found the school in America. That teacher’s name was Laurent Clerc, sign name: (show).Clerc was Deaf himself.

Teacher name Laurent clerc (sign name) He deaf. galluadet asked come back america help establish school

So, in 1817 in Hartford, Conn, Gallaudet and Clerc established the first school for Deaf children in America. That school is still in operation today.

First school for deaf children established 1817 hartford, conn. School open now.

In 1864, Thomas Gallaudet’s son, Edward Gallaudet founded the first college for the Deaf.

First deaf college established 1864 by edward gallaudet. He thomas gallaudet son.

The college was named for Thomas and used the same sign name.

College name same as thomas. Same sign name

The school has grown and improved and is considered the center of the Deaf-World. 

Gallaudet “grown” improved, called (show center) of the deaf world

From the beginning, all of the presidents of Gallaudet had been hearing.

Gallaudet presidents all hearing.

In 1988 that changed with the Deaf President Now protest.

Deaf president now protest 1988.

For one week, the students, faculty, staff and Deaf community closed down the college in protest of the board of trustees electing a hearing president.

College shut down. All student workers, deaf community protest hearing presidents.

At the end of the week, a Deaf president had replaced the hearing one and the Deaf community finally felt that they had power over their own future. I King Jordon was the president until 2006.  

Finally Deaf president K-I-n-g J-o-r-d-o-n replaced hearing president. Power deaf community felt for future.

ElsaSalsaaa

Asked by ElsaSalsaaa at 9:15 PM on May. 8, 2011 in Money & Work

• What I see seems pretty good. Then again, I got a D in the class. Is there a group from your class you could work with to make sure you get things structured properly? I think you did a pretty good job on your own though.
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 9:23 PM on May. 8, 2011

• This is taken directly from For Hearing People Only

I saw a wonderful movie last night!

Me saw WOW! movie last night.

Chapter six of this book explains the ASL sentence structure and syntax. I'll send it to you in a message if you'd like, it's a couple pages long.

Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 9:45 PM on May. 8, 2011