Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump


Cheat on your husband/boyfriend with a woman or just let him know you are attracted to women and see what happens?


Asked by SaltwaterFish at 9:29 PM on May. 8, 2011 in

Level 4 (36 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (6)
  • I'm not bi, I wouldn't cheat because I would't want him to do the samething then come lay in the bed with me thats sick if I feel the need to do something like that I would tell him that he doesn't satisfiy me in that way anymore either he can fix it or I go somewhere else

    Answer by flaka500 at 1:28 PM on May. 9, 2011

  • No need to cheat , my husband knows !

    Answer by janet116 at 9:31 PM on May. 8, 2011

  • DH knows I'm bi. But, we practice monogamy. I wouldn't want him out having sex with other women so I don't. And, he wouldn't want me out having sex with other men, so he doesn't.

    Answer by AmourSpork at 11:48 PM on May. 8, 2011

  • Neither :)

    Answer by Kathy675 at 9:31 PM on May. 8, 2011

  • I'm not bi or a lesbian but if I were I would tell him. I'm not a cheater.

    Answer by Octobersmom at 12:03 PM on May. 9, 2011

  • I don't think he's appreciate either lol

    Answer by kylie_bob at 7:38 AM on May. 9, 2011

Next question in
Would you rather

Next question overall (Food & Drink)
How do you cook your brown rice??