Someone please explain this to me.

If God made Adam then Made EVE, they had 2 sons, one killed the other... How did we all get here? We all know humans cannot reproduce a sexually....

babyfat5

Asked by babyfat5 at 8:38 AM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 3:53 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Because the bible is a STORY BOOK...ever heard of evolution?? That is how we came to be on this earth.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:40 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Cain went to the land of Nod where he met Sara (not of Adam and Eve and therefore not of "God") and ta da! There were other people to screw :)

Sorry that was crass. There were other people already there procreating and Cain procreated with his wife ;)
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 8:43 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• www.answersingenesis.org can help to answer this question.

Jessy0419

Answer by Jessy0419 at 8:44 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Thanks smart ass I already knew that answer wanted the bible explanation. I want to know how creationist can validate that all humans came from Adam and Eve. I myself beleive in Evolution I want to hear the other side.

babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 8:46 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• That's just it though, it's in the bible that all people did NOT come from Adam and Eve. Somehow that always gets overlooked.
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 8:49 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Xynyth- So then who made the people in Nod? Where did they come from and wouldn't that then ruin the theory of creationism?
    babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 8:50 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I'm going to go with evolution on that one. Also I'm claiming them as my ancestors. I'm certainly no person made of dirt.

And yes, before we get even more confused on this, I am in no way a christian. I've just actually read the bible :)
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 8:54 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• There really is no need to get bitchy just because it wasn't the answer you wanted...If you wanted the creationist point of view you should have specified.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:57 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• There are several off shoots of creationism so I've found there is a chart on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creationism#Theistic_evolution that goes into it but I just want to know how the strick "we came from Adam and Eve period" people explain this.
    babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 9:02 AM on Dec. 5, 2008