Brazilian? adult content

How bad does it hurt? Does your man spend more time down there after you get it done?

Ttcbabyclegg

Asked by Ttcbabyclegg at 9:51 PM on May. 8, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• It doesn't hurt too bad after you've had it done a few times. Also take a motrin or two before your appointment to help with the pain.
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 9:56 PM on May. 8, 2011

• I imagine an adult beverage or two before the appointment would help with the pain, too!
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 10:03 PM on May. 8, 2011

• I shave so it doesn't hurt at all. He likes it so much that he begs me to do it. (I don't like getting oral though so I can't fully answer you on that)
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 10:18 PM on May. 8, 2011

• DO NOT DRINK before you go. Alcohol thins the blood and increases swelling, bleeding AND will make it hurt worse. If you've had enough so that it doesn't hurt, they won't let you do the hair removal.

As to the pain - You'll cry the first time. If you don't you're the strongest woman I've ever met! But after three or four times, you're good... It gets better.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:20 PM on May. 8, 2011

• @octobersmom, you don't like it?? Is he not good or something?
    Ttcbabyclegg

Comment by Ttcbabyclegg (original poster) at 10:27 PM on May. 8, 2011

• LMAO Not everyone likes every sexual position or activity. I've always thought it was gross sounding but we've done it several times anyway just to makes sure I don't like it. I still think it's kind of icky and am just not into it. I do blow him though so he has no complaints.
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 10:36 PM on May. 8, 2011

• @octobersmom, you're right about that, can't wrap my head or should I say mouth around that blowing. I try but it's rare!
    Ttcbabyclegg

Comment by Ttcbabyclegg (original poster) at 10:43 PM on May. 8, 2011

• IM A SHAVER SORRY
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 11:34 AM on May. 9, 2011

• It's not enjoyable! But hurts less the more you get it done, and it KILLS when your pregnant! I was almost crying when I was pregnant getting it done because apparently they are not allowed to pull the skin taught, so they just put wax on and rip!
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 12:06 PM on May. 9, 2011

• no way I am too much of a wimp eeeeeouch, trimmed & shaved for me : )
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 3:12 PM on May. 9, 2011