Do you think you have the best toddler in the world?

If you do, you are an awesome mom!

blueberry1

Asked by blueberry1 at 10:16 PM on May. 8, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• i think i have the best baby in the world, so I will totally think he is the best toddler when he reaches that age!
    KiraStadnik

Answer by KiraStadnik at 10:25 PM on May. 8, 2011

• I think my children are wonderful, but to think they are the 'best' is not how i work. That would mean that everyone else's children are less than my children. I don't care for that thought.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 10:31 PM on May. 8, 2011

• Best child in the world.....after today HELL NO! My DD has hit the defiant 3's and I keep trying to give her away (just joking) and telling people that there is a NO RETURN policy. I just want my child to listen and do as she is told.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:47 PM on May. 8, 2011

• My son and I were in the grocery store the other day and he got this demonic look in his eyes as he was trying to pull an apple out of this big stack and make it fall down. I think he is the best toddler ever anyway! Kids don't always behave, but that's ok...
    blueberry1

Comment by blueberry1 (original poster) at 10:55 PM on May. 8, 2011

• Best toddler in the world? Nope. He is a very good little kid in a lot of ways, but he's far from perfect. BUT I love him more than anyone else in the world, and no one can make me happier than he can.
    Sebbiemama

Answer by Sebbiemama at 11:29 AM on May. 9, 2011

• OF course! He is the sweetest little thing :)
    ShainaMay

Answer by ShainaMay at 7:25 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I surely do!
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 11:57 PM on May. 9, 2011