Proud mamas!

i just have to say that i love when people tell my husband and i how well behaved our 2 girls are! it makes me so proud and it feels nice to be validated for a job well done. share your proud mama moments......

happymom8262

Asked by happymom8262 at 10:49 PM on May. 8, 2011 in Just for Fun

• LOL it must not be MY kids they're talking about! MY kids drive me up the wall on a daily basis. Seriously though, when my kids are out in public they're usually pretty good. Home is their safe harbor to have the meltdowns.

I LOVE hearing that my kids were good, and try to tell other parents that as often as I can.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 11:16 PM on May. 8, 2011

• yess! i know what you mean. I get the "very well behaved" all the time for my 7 month old because he is always a doll in public. Playing, smiling, being cute and always craving attention!
    KiraStadnik

Answer by KiraStadnik at 10:53 PM on May. 8, 2011

• When medical personnel tell me DD1 is the most polite child they've ever met and when DD1 and DD2 are said to be the only kids they've seen who didn't throw huge tantrums before/during/after getting vaccinations, needle sticks, or blood draws.
    AmourSpork

Answer by AmourSpork at 3:51 AM on May. 9, 2011