Pregnant and stomach feels tight

I am 33 weeks pregnant on Tuesday and my stomach has been feeling tight. She is moving great and kicking all the time. But my stomach is feeling tighter than normal and I am getting weird achy feelings when I stand up to fast. Is this normal or something I should be worried about?

annabelle092810

Asked by annabelle092810 at 10:52 PM on May. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• The tightning feeling is your bodys natural way of trying to prepare for labor. There called Braxton Hicks Contractions. Perfectly normal. Make sure you do your kick count for 1 hour a day, and drink plenty of water. There should be nothing to worry about at this point...as long as you arent bleeding you are totally fine. Good luck mama, and HAPPY MOTHERS DAY :)
    Amberlovesher3

Answer by Amberlovesher3 at 10:57 PM on May. 8, 2011

• well, your tummy is stretching out, she is getting bigger and bigger. i think what you are feeling is totally normal. just keep lathering the cocoa butter on!
    KiraStadnik

Answer by KiraStadnik at 10:55 PM on May. 8, 2011

• I would call your OBGYN just to be safe, but I'm pretty sure this is due to the fact that you're tummy is being stretched to it's limits. If the baby is active, It's usually fine.
    MaryJoAna420

Answer by MaryJoAna420 at 10:58 PM on May. 8, 2011