So i got a ultrasound it says 13wks and 5days i didnt remember my period so i didnt tell them now i heard that the weeks and days on ultrasound is from lmp so if that the case that means 13wks and 5days ago was my period and i wasnt having implantation bleeding? or did i get pregnant before my period im confused on if the bleeding i was implantation bleeding or a real period 13weeks and 5days ago

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:24 PM on May. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• your question confuses me, you say you dont remember when it was but then you are confused cause they tell you that you are 13w and some days.....no you cant get prego BEFORE your period as you have not ovulated yet, though it really dont matter as long as the baby is healthy you are out of your first trimester all the stressful time is over about loss, and the DAY you got prego really dont matter
    leandrat

Answer by leandrat at 9:11 AM on May. 9, 2011