Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

7 Bumps

What questions would you ask to an Attorney General?

We are going to take my dh's divorce decree so the AG will narrow it down for us as far as child support termination or a least close to it. We just want to detach ourselves from his ex child support wise my dh wants to give his kids money straight to his kids not her she receives a good amount every month (lottery ticket to her) and turns around and ask for more To keep things civil we just do as she ask (that gold-digger)
We just want her out of our lives and we only deal with the kids well they are teens now ;) 17 & 18 we are 6 months behind but are catching up.
Thank you ladies!

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 PM on May. 8, 2011 in Money & Work

Answers (1)
  • If he does have to continue to give the money to her you may want to ask that she show receipts for everything that she purchases.


    Answer by skittles1108 at 10:36 PM on May. 9, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.