Sleeping

i cant slleep at night i think cuz i worry to much and i am scared that well harm my babby with all this thinking what can i do to sleep throw the night this pregnacy is so diffrent from all my other pregnacys

window7

Asked by window7 at 11:38 PM on May. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i wish i knew. i can't stop worrying long enough to go to sleep. I think you need to stop worrying that the worrying wil harm the baby cuz that just adds on more worrying. just try to relax and visualize things you would like to see happen or funny things that have happened and maybe if your brain is distracted enough by the details you will fall asleep
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 12:11 AM on May. 9, 2011

• I worried a lot in the beginning of my pregnancy. I usually sleep on my belly, and it was REALLY hard to get use to only sleeping on my sides, I still can't sleep through the night. Now its not so much worrying about harming the baby, I don't think I could roll over on my stomach with this giant basketball belly in the way, now I'm just not comfortable. I can't lay on one side for more than hours without waking up with horrible hip pain.

Try and stop worrying about hurting the baby, its likely that you won't hurt the baby. Try putting a pillow between your legs to help you from rolling over.
    monstersmommy20

Answer by monstersmommy20 at 4:24 AM on May. 9, 2011