Have you ever been in jail or prison?

You can be anonymous!!!!!! Please share!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:09 AM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Whew, no...thank God!!! I think I might CRY if I was!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:14 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Oh my word NO, I probably would turn into someones bitch!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• no but my husband was one time he got in a fight w/ our neibor the guy called me a whore and my husband just snapped the guy does'nt even know me or us that well he was just mad cause we put up a privit fence he did like it but after his trip to jail the guy learned to love it...lol and i would be scared to death to go to jail seeing how i'm 120 lbs wet and 5'5'' i would be someone good (friend ) i'm sure....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:16 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Yep I have but not for anything serious..... fights and underage drinking tickets.... I was an unruly teen and young adult!! lol im very straight laced now!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 9:28 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• i have never been to jail but most of my family have
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 9:30 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Nah....I do have a felony record, but paid thousands to have it expunged and to not go to jail. It's amazing how the law is swayed by how much you're willing to pay!!
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 9:37 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I've been to JDC once when I was 16 because my mom told the cops that I ran away, which was not true cause she knew exatly where I was. Then I freaked on the cops and that's why I got sent and was on probation for 6 months.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• No. My fiance has been to jail several times in his past. Thankfully, he is now in recovery and doing the right thing now. My future father in law is currently in prison and has been for 3 years.
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 9:48 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• LOL, they took us "downtown" and made us wait in a jail cell untill ot parents got here cause we were TPing the principals house. Nothing on our record, and it was all in good fun. Scared the crap out of me LOL so I guess it worked.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 10:18 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• QUOTE: "LOL, they took us "downtown" and made us wait in a jail cell untill ot parents got here cause we were TPing the principals house. Nothing on our record, and it was all in good fun. Scared the crap out of me LOL so I guess it worked. "

SWEET!

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:29 AM on Dec. 5, 2008