is this feeling normal

my pregnacy has been fine ive had no complications at all but lately every morning i wake up feel compeletly weak so weak that i can barely walk without feeling like passing out i thought it was because i hadnt eaten but the feeling either stays the same or gets worse after i eat whats worng with me im 7 months pregnant and i eat like i have bottomless pit so i know its not hunger doing this to me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Call you OB and let him/her know all of what you're feeling.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:22 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Talk to your doctor. You may have an iron deficiency, or some other kind of deficiency. It's normal to be tired, but not that tired.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 9:28 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I had a period around 8 months where I felt like that for about a week straight. I couldn't shake it, and nothing helped. It was like all my body wanted was sleep. So, I slept for about 16-20 hrs everyday for a week. Then it just went away! Lol. But it could be more serious then whatever my problem was. Have you done your gestational diabetes test yet? Definitely talk to your OB about it. if it's particularly bad, call them today to see what they suggest.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 9:59 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• i was struggling with this around 6 1/2 or 7 mos. I went in for my appt and told the doc. Come to find out my iron was DANGEROUSLY low and they put me on Iron pills. I am still tired all the time but I don't feel "weak" anymore. So you might call your OB!!
    Babyclark08

Answer by Babyclark08 at 10:08 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I was going to say the iron thing too...but also, depending on how late you are in your pregnancy, you start to secrete hormones that loosen all your muscles (back, stomach, butt, thighs) to prepare you for everything you need to do during delivery. Also, keep in mind that even getting up and moving around is exercise for you now with the extra weight on.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:32 AM on Dec. 5, 2008