Am I racist?

I don't agree with Obama on a lot of things. I am a republican and I am from the south. (although I agree a person should be able to marry whoever they want!!!!)

On the other hand I want Herman Cain for presidant 2012!

I have read many many places that people come to their own conclusion that if you don't like Obama you are racist and this is not true! I honestly wish him NO harm and that he does what is best for the country! The problem is that our views are not the same about what is best.

lovemygirls4evr

Asked by lovemygirls4evr at 12:33 AM on May. 9, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I think you answered your own question. If you don't believe you are not a racist, then you probably aren't. Just because you don't want Obama to be re-elected or even if you don't care for him now, that does not make you a racist.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:36 AM on May. 9, 2011

• So why r u asking if u r racist if u say u aren't? I can't stand Obama, I'm white, and I'm not racist.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on May. 9, 2011

• imo your not racist
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 12:36 AM on May. 9, 2011

• This is not about racism to not like Obama , it is about politics!! If he were white, or any other color I would not like him!!! And it also is nothing about paying taxes!! I am not selfish I have issues with OTHER parts of his presidency!
    younginx2

Answer by younginx2 at 1:03 AM on May. 9, 2011

• Of course not every person who dislikes Obama is a racist. But, and this is a big BUTT...there are enough to make everyone suspect.

adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 8:03 AM on May. 9, 2011

• No I dont think your racist. I on the other hand like Obama but to each is own
    kyheavensmom

Answer by kyheavensmom at 12:39 AM on May. 9, 2011

• I guess it was to prove a point that not all who are not "left" or agree with Obama are racist. Not trying to get a debate started. I guess I did answer my on question...even though I knew the answer myself before. Sorry just wondering what others would think.
    lovemygirls4evr

Comment by lovemygirls4evr (original poster) at 12:42 AM on May. 9, 2011

• I think Obama fans are Democrats who couldn't stand McCain and Palin and don't agree with the Tea Party dimwits! LOL. That's about it! AND--people who don't like Obama are just conservative and want to keep their money,not share it by paying taxes. Selfish.

eye rolling

chaiteamomma

Answer by chaiteamomma at 12:57 AM on May. 9, 2011

• Not liking Obama means that you are a conservative (most likely) not a racist UNLESS your reason for disliking him is the color of his skin.
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 12:59 AM on May. 9, 2011

• Whats up with the vote downs??

Anyway, I think if you agree with Obama simply because your scared people will think your a racist, then that in fact makes you a racist. Get where i'm going?

I feel like way too many people ignored the real issues of his presidency and only focused on an african-american in office.

If it matters I'm black and I didn't vote for him. I wouldnt, not then, not now.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 1:33 AM on May. 9, 2011