What do you think?

my ex beat me.. and occassionally when my husband and i argue he says.. i bet this is why he hit you.. who the f does he think he is?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on May. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• No, that is fucking sick.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 12:48 AM on May. 9, 2011

• keep that attitude and probly-- get out
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 12:49 AM on May. 9, 2011

• I wouldn't stand around and wait for him to start hitting you. That is what it sounds like to me.

sweetangie79

Answer by sweetangie79 at 12:51 AM on May. 9, 2011

• Dont Stand For That....
    usmcwife57

Answer by usmcwife57 at 12:55 AM on May. 9, 2011

• This sounds like to me it is fair warning to get out. Even if he does not hit you,your children do no need to hear this!!!
    younginx2

Answer by younginx2 at 12:58 AM on May. 9, 2011

• Abusive
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 1:08 AM on May. 9, 2011

• Abusive and not to mention the fact he is probably using the information to scare you. I would remind him that you got rid of him and if he doesn't start acting any better, that makes him no better than your ex. Leave him if you have to.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 1:25 AM on May. 9, 2011

• you are not in a good situation that is how it starts. He is being emotionally abusive then as time goes on it will get worst. Being beat leaves unseen scars emotional, if you married him he knows this.
    cakes258

Answer by cakes258 at 1:26 AM on May. 9, 2011

• He is just being mean to hurt you even more.

I don't mean to do this but sometimes when me and my dh are arguing bc of him acting all obsessive and jealous I throw that in his face that that is why you and your ex didn't make it bc of the way you act and after I've said that I feel like I won (for that moment) then later I apologize.
    Just ask him to stop bringing that up I know I try to not bring it up. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 1:42 AM on May. 9, 2011

• Tell him, 'when you say that it scares me, and makes me think I should run from this relationship.' if he stops, stay. If he won't, leave.
    Ms.Gwen

Answer by Ms.Gwen at 7:18 AM on May. 9, 2011