Vaginal Prolapse adult content

This is characterized by a portion of the vaginal canal protruding from the opening of the vagina. The condition usually occurs when the pelvic floor collapses as a result of childbirth. I am 34 weeks with my 2nd, and I believe I have this. Will I be able to have a normal vaginal delivery?? Will it go away? Has anyone else had this?? Freaking out please answer. I don't even know how to talk to my fiance about it...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on May. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Did nobody answer you yesterday when u asked?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on May. 9, 2011

• Before you freak out go to your doc and have your self Dx confirmed... then ask them all these questions!!! Since every case/person is different there is no cookie cutter answer.... SEE YOUR DOC!!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 12:52 AM on May. 9, 2011

• http://www.emedicinehealth.com/vaginal_prolapse/article_em.htm

I Googled this. There are many sites with information if you Google Vaginal Prolapse.

Have you ever used Google?

minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 12:56 AM on May. 9, 2011