Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Vaginal Prolapse adult content

This is characterized by a portion of the vaginal canal protruding from the opening of the vagina. The condition usually occurs when the pelvic floor collapses as a result of childbirth. I am 34 weeks with my 2nd, and I believe I have this. Will I be able to have a normal vaginal delivery?? Will it go away? Has anyone else had this?? Freaking out please answer. I don't even know how to talk to my fiance about it...

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on May. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

Answers (3)
  • Did nobody answer you yesterday when u asked?

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on May. 9, 2011

  • Before you freak out go to your doc and have your self Dx confirmed... then ask them all these questions!!! Since every case/person is different there is no cookie cutter answer.... SEE YOUR DOC!!


    Answer by Crafty26 at 12:52 AM on May. 9, 2011


    I Googled this. There are many sites with information if you Google Vaginal Prolapse.

    Have you ever used Google?


    Answer by minnesotanice at 12:56 AM on May. 9, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Pregnancy
Pregnancy tests....

Next question overall (Relationships)
What do you think?