Do you go through this?

When being intamate with husband do you ever feel like your just there I mean you are enjoying the lovemaking but at times I feel like I don't feel anything. (down there) I mean I feel him but not like the way it used to be. Could it be possible our vagina can go numb...dead... I hope not it is only for that moment.
Am I the only one or can someone tell what could this be, I feel fine and healthy.
Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:19 AM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Relationships

• Yes. Sometimes when I'm done and he's not, I don't really feel much going on down there any more. It's like I just rolled over and went to sleep down there.

Anonymous

• Yea pregnancy does that to me.... and unfourtunaly I am pregnant I guess it doesnt go dead but it takes forever for me to get anywhere, Iv heard if you use a viberator alot it will numb you and you should stop for a few weeks and you will enjoy sex more... also anti-depressants will do that to you.... or stress... or if you arent feeling connected with your partner!! They say 75% and an orgasam is all mental and if you have other stuff going on in ur head its not gonna happen!! hope this helps good luck!!! also if your not using toys maybe get some to make your sex life better it really works!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 9:25 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• same thing happens to me..really it depends on how i am felling..i am usually up for making love with my SO, however some nights he has to warm me up more than others...sometimes all he has to do it take his shirt off or kiss me and im ready...but others it takes a whole lot more...this might be TMI but maybe you could try to have him stimulate ur clit...or do it your self while making love or b4 if you are comfortable with that. for me it seems to make my insides more sensitive....good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:30 AM on Dec. 5, 2008