Well today kinda sucked/nasty stretch marks (question at the end)

(this is the only good part of the day) i wake up and feel my son moving around stretching and kicking me, i get up and go sit out in the living room with my dad watch tv and find a letter from my doctor so i go and set up something for the doctors office, my dad makes the usual burritos for breakfast and i go back into my room and start eating and my phone rings its my boyfriends mom,and sisters calling me saying happy mothers day to me, my boyfriend gets on the phone last and say happy mothers day

anyway so all day iv been grumpy, its the end of my second trimester today, so i guess massive mood swings are normal....i guess i got up to fast and i tore the skin on my belly and i have a nasty stretch mark now....it stings like no tomorrow....iv never had one sting before (my hips are covered in them) and no matter what lotion i use it stings and itches like a bug bite

anyone have anything they used when they were pregnant? im using coco butter, saint ives moisture lotion, and a lotion they sell at mother hood maternity....im using all 3 and have been since my belly has gotten bigger

Lizzypuppylove

Asked by Lizzypuppylove at 1:42 AM on May. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Try either vitamin E oil or you can pop open vitamin e capsules with a pin an squeeze out the contents-Vitamin e helps promote healing.
    ZsMommy

Answer by ZsMommy at 1:56 AM on May. 9, 2011

• I had one that stung too. Unfortunately, some are just inevitible. To stop the stinging, I used an antibiotic ointment that had a pain reliever in it. Neosporin has one & most places have their own store brands. The tiny bit of lidocaine or zilocaine in it won't hurt you a bit. And, it will help relieve that stinging sensation.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 9:24 AM on May. 9, 2011

• my sons getting to big to fast already XD i have another tiny one on the opposite side of my belly that stings just as bad now >.
    Lizzypuppylove

Comment by Lizzypuppylove (original poster) at 10:46 AM on May. 9, 2011