I might be pregnant?

im on the pill but ive missed it a few times and had sex that same day. im supposed to start my period anytime now,but ive been extreamly tired all week like i was with my first baby. and now i kinda have this gut feeling that i am.

what do u think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:01 AM on May. 9, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Highly likely.
    amberpatterson

Answer by amberpatterson at 2:10 AM on May. 9, 2011

• It is possible. My SIL missed one day and concieved. I guess to satisfy your curiousity, you could get a home pregnancy test. It is not however unheard of that you may have messed up your period time due to missing pills, and just regulating your system can make you tired. Good Luck......
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 2:10 AM on May. 9, 2011

• Highly likely, but you posted in TTC, if you're TTC why are you on BC?
    amberpatterson

Answer by amberpatterson at 2:11 AM on May. 9, 2011

• well, I dont see after having sex... a few days LATER you are tired like you would be if you were FURTHER along. 4/5 wks is the time for a test, then a few months after the baby starts growing I see being tired.. but not a I MIGHT BE after sex a few days ago..... GOOGLE if ans see after 2 day
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 2:16 AM on May. 9, 2011

• its possible
    Wiccangirl24

Answer by Wiccangirl24 at 3:55 PM on May. 13, 2011