28 weeks and pressure on the ribs

So this is my second pregnancy and I've been sick all weekend (with the flu) and I just started getting some serious pain just underneath my rib cage. I dont know if it has something to do with all the vomiting or if hes just pushing on my ribs. I have a doctors appointment in the morning but i need some quick relief. Does anyone have suggestions?

prettypaper

Asked by prettypaper at 2:21 AM on May. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• my mom told me I fractured her rib when she had morning sickness from morning until about lunch. On day she said she had a particularly bad day throwing up and I guess I took exception to that and kicked her for good measure! lol Mom claimed she got the doc ok and was able to take a hit tub soak, not real hot, but she said it worked cause it lifted the weight off.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 2:30 AM on May. 9, 2011

• i would call your doc and ask about a ace bandage sometimes pressure on the ribs help you could wrap them up just under your breast just like you would if you broke them
    leandrat

Answer by leandrat at 9:05 AM on May. 9, 2011