Who is it in your house? One or both?

Dh and I are spoiled completely rotten. On the one hand, he gives me anything I could want. On the other, I do the same for him. But I do think I'm more spoiled than he is. I guess I better get to work spoiling him some more so he can catch up. But I'd say basically we're equally spoiled.

So who is spoiled in your house? (not your kids) Just between you and DH, which one is more spoiled.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:38 AM on May. 9, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Im More Spoiled , (:
    des11987

Answer by des11987 at 2:43 AM on May. 9, 2011

• DH claims it's me, but since he controls the thermostat and the finances right now, I'm pretty sure it's him, lol.
    AmourSpork

Answer by AmourSpork at 3:25 AM on May. 9, 2011

• DH :( I wanna be spoiled
    retent

Answer by retent at 3:55 AM on May. 9, 2011

• Me...I want to do more for him, but he doesn't want anything.
    CallMeAngie

Answer by CallMeAngie at 6:57 AM on May. 9, 2011

• I am definitely spoiled, but I think that my husband is more than I am. I am constantly baking for him, and giving him back rubs, cokking his favorite foods. Plus, in July he gets to take a 3 day golf trip with his brothers, and I bet I don't get to go spend $300 on myself! lol
    Danda08

Answer by Danda08 at 7:16 AM on May. 9, 2011

• I am, he drops whatever he is doing and comes running to meet my needs no matter what it may be, ( I wish he wouldn't so much) I feel bad about it but I have been spoiling him a lot lately to even it all out, and it is helping our relationship grow so much!!
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 8:18 AM on May. 9, 2011

• I'm probably more spoiled. My DH loves to do things for me, and while I do things for him too, it's not nearly as much as he does for me :)
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:49 AM on May. 9, 2011

• It's pretty even.
    other_mother

Answer by other_mother at 12:27 PM on May. 9, 2011