I feel something weird in my stomach

Lately I've been feeling something weird in my stomach. Idk if its just me but at times I feel something moving in my stomach. What can it be? Since I already been pregnant I know what it feels like when a baby is moving...but I can't be pregnant because I'm on the shot. And well I think my stomach would of grown by now. One night I was just lying watching tv with my son and then I stared really carefully at my stomach and it moves...like up and down...kinda like a heartbeat..idk. Has this happened to any girls out there???

Babygirl760468

Asked by Babygirl760468 at 3:10 AM on May. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• gas?
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 3:18 AM on May. 9, 2011

• But why would I feel it in my stomach???
    Babygirl760468

Comment by Babygirl760468 (original poster) at 3:26 AM on May. 9, 2011

• Yep that happens to me not gas it looks like your hearts beating in your stomach right? When I'm not preg I love to freak out out my husband and have him watch our baby move.

retent

Answer by retent at 3:27 AM on May. 9, 2011

• Oh really??? Okay...so its gas then..?
    Babygirl760468

Comment by Babygirl760468 (original poster) at 3:30 AM on May. 9, 2011

• yea i would have to say so...u feel gas in ur stomach some times, if not have u ever seen that show i dident know i was pregnant?
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 3:32 AM on May. 9, 2011

• No I dont no what it is I don't think its gas cuz I never fart when it's happening lol I don't no what it is it started happening after my first child or at least thats when I started noticing it I thought for sure I had another baby in there but I didn't

retent

Answer by retent at 3:34 AM on May. 9, 2011

• Oh well that's the thing....how do I know what it is...and RETENT yeah lol I don't "pass gass" when my stomach moves...lol. Oh and DEEMARIE87...yeah I've seen that show...but like other ppl say...I don't think that can happen to me. Hmmmm idk I just think its really weird.
    Babygirl760468

Comment by Babygirl760468 (original poster) at 3:37 AM on May. 9, 2011

• You're pregnant and due any day now! LOL You could just be hyper aware of your pulse (heart rhythm). Combining that with the natural movement of gas and wastes through the digestive tract and your prior knowledge of pregnancy can do weird things to your mind. A lot of women experience a phantom pregnancy where their body has some of the symptoms of pregnancy, including fetal movements, when no baby is actually present. It's weird what our minds can do. You can consult your physician just to be sure it isn't your ticket into reality TV fame as the next guest on "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant."
    AmourSpork

Answer by AmourSpork at 3:38 AM on May. 9, 2011

• lmao AmourSpork!!!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 3:40 AM on May. 9, 2011

• AmorSpork...lol that was funny. Well then I guess its just that....when I eat my stomach gets really bloated and I get full fast that it actually looks like Im pregnant..I try to suck it in lol. Nah...that won't be my case.
    Babygirl760468

Comment by Babygirl760468 (original poster) at 3:41 AM on May. 9, 2011