Why are people so nasty about my disabilty on here ?

i am very very very very badly dyslexic so i am never gona be able to spell normal or no when to put full stops but i do my best and in most of my groups people talk to me normal and don't mind. i live in Scotland so some of our spelling if dif anyway and we use a lot of slang and i use some short hand  . but i'm amazed how rude people are on here telling me to use a spell check ha they should see my work before i do lol. making comments about if i try harder, really do they think I'm dyslexic because I'm lazy ! i have the hereditary kind i was born this way and yes there lots of different kinds of dyslexia and not all are hereditary. i don't get it at all most spell checks cant work with my spelling fact of life there not set up to spell phonetically  and even if they do get it right they give me a list of words that all LOOK THE SAME so yes i often do pick the wrong word out of the list . i had one grl have a right go at me and even go as far as to point out ever spelling mistake i made and tell me being dyslexic is not an excuse WHAT! really if you don't understand what i put or it annoys you cause i don't line  up to your standers why read my stuff and if you do why make nasty comments about my disability. i'm not daft or slow i don't need nor want HELP! . and i love the fact when i tell them where to go i get stuff like " i was only trying to help " really maybe you like to go yell at a person in a wheel chair to walk i'm shore that would help them just as much as you just help me because news flash i HAVE BEEN TO SCHOOL i had all the help on offer i am doing better than dr said i ever would so before you make nasty comment ask your self this SHOULD YOU ? NO ! then don't oh and for anyone not getting this i am DYSLEXIC and there in no cure

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:14 AM on May. 9, 2011 in Health

• I have it too.. so i know what you are going through just dont pay any attention to those that critize you for it.. They do it because they just dont understand it.!!! It pisses me off when they do it to me... I just try my hardest not to pay any attention to it.. and if i dont like what they say.. i just tell them to F**** off or Delete there comments!!!

Keep you the great work.. having that Disability dosen't not make you not a mother!! I just gives your more fun ways to help your children with schooling!! it makes you more creative
    AngelsMommy2009

Answer by AngelsMommy2009 at 8:20 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Dont worry about them!! Continue on being you! People are close minded sometimes.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 4:16 AM on May. 9, 2011

• Completely agree with Princess 100% There are few mean and cruel women on here that has nothing better to do then bad mouth other people so they can make themselves feel better. I wish u the best.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 4:22 AM on May. 9, 2011

• I admit I am a grammr nazi. And you know what? Your post was readable and understandable to me! There are some that no matter how many times I try to read it, I have no idea what's going on, and those are the ones that bother me. It's not fair to judge, you're right. I guess it's kind of like a neat freak germaphobe walking into a dirty house. I feel compelled to fix it.
    I just feel that communication is the most important thing in any kind of relationship so it's important that we do so effevtively. Grammar and spelling aside, as long as you can get your message across clearly (which you certainly can OP) I won't bitch.
    Yes, I have ranted and comisserated with other grammr police on a bd day, but I have never said something nasty directly to anyone...that's just rude! So on behalf of the spelling brigade, I am sorry and hope no one bothers you again
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 5:50 AM on May. 9, 2011

• i have seen some women on here that do that. its even happend to me and i understand. its annoying. i see it as i may not be able to spell wonderfuly but my kids are healthy, fed, and all that happy stuff so it dosent matter if i cant spell something. so i feel for you. it shouldnt matter to them and like u said they cant read or understand it then just move on. theres no need to be mean or even bash. :)
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 4:31 AM on May. 9, 2011

• Don't let them get to you. Ignore it. I had absolutely no problem understanding what you're saying. So apparently those who insult you are the ones that are dumb.
    tiffanynichols

Answer by tiffanynichols at 4:46 AM on May. 9, 2011

• frustratedThere always moms on here that want to be better than everyone else and like to point out peoples flaws! Nobody is perfect and I get sick of reading how they hate when peoplemiss spell or use texting grammer! If you don't like it get off the computer!!!

you rockKeep your head up!

momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 5:33 AM on May. 9, 2011

• Don't worry about it. They are the idiots, not you. "Don't let the bastards get you down" Ignore them.
    blackisbetter

Answer by blackisbetter at 4:35 AM on May. 9, 2011

• Agree with Blackisbetter
    youngmoma07

Answer by youngmoma07 at 4:46 AM on May. 9, 2011

• I wish you had not posted anonymously. You have no reason to hide your legitimate disability.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:19 AM on May. 9, 2011