Mucus Plug?

I am 32 weeks. I wasnt sure if i am losing my mucus plug. It was as big as a quarter but their wasnt any blood. Sorry if tmi. Do you think thats what it was?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:32 AM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• There doesn't have to be blood. If you passed a hunk of mucuous the size of a quarter, chances are that was at least part of your plug.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 9:36 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Sounds like it was part of your mucus plug. Did it have a pinkih color to it?
    There doesn't have to be any blood.
    Lizzie32390

Answer by Lizzie32390 at 9:40 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Their was no pinkish color to it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• im 35 weeks, and that happened to me too. but i had no blood either, and my doctor wasnt worried about it much. she told me to call her if i had blood or contractions. she told me clear mucus is normal and i had more than a quater size of it...=/
    kiliki_malie

Answer by kiliki_malie at 10:07 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Sounds like it was part of your plug. The whole thing is probably three times that size. Mine had no blood, and it was so bright yellow, I swear it would glow in the dark. It was about a week before I had the baby (had him at 39 weeks, 4 days).
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:39 AM on Dec. 5, 2008